Center For Nonviolent Communications
Bali INTERNATIONAL INTENSIVE TRAINING
May 12 – 21, 2017
Discover skills that will help you improve the quality of your relationships, deepen your inner peace, and increase your contribution in the world.
Join us to be part of a compassionate community learning together how to speak from the heart;
practice deep, nonjudgmental listening; and build self empowerment from the inside out.
Join us to be part of a compassionate community learning together how to speak from the heart; practice deep, nonjudgmental listening; and build self empowerment from the inside out. This event is a 9-day residential training designed as an „immersion experience“ in Nonviolent Communication (NVC) led by a team of experienced CNVC certified trainers.
The purpose is to offer you the opportunity to live the process of NVC in community over an extended period of time, in order to develop the mindsets and practical tools to help you in three areas:
1. Personal and Professional Relationships
- Increase connection and closeness with the people you love.
- Speak in a way that inspires compassion and understanding.
- Initiate difficult conversations with more ease and confidence.
- Remain centered and peaceful when receiving difficult messages.
- Express and receive anger fully, safely and respectfully… yet powerfully.
- Resolve long-standing conflicts and heal painful relationships.
- Parent children from the heart and move beyond power struggles into cooperation.
- Translate criticism, judgments and blame into life-serving messages.
2. Inner Transformation
- Shift patterns of thinking that lead to depression, guilt and shame and perpetuate pain.
- Transform anger into self-understanding, thereby increasing inner peace.
- Enliven yourself by expressing and receiving gratitude.
- Learn to embody unconditional love.
3. Contribution and Social Change
- Teach others a way to increase inner peace, liberate themselves and strengthen relationships.
- Share NVC in a way that contains/transmits it’s power to transform and that inspires others.
- Create educational systems where students love learning and teachers love teaching.
- Learn to engage in effective, lasting nonviolent social change in the tradition of Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
We intend to prioritize these three areas within the IIT curriculum and there is also room for co-creation. There will be opportunities for you to make requests for specific topics that you imagine will support you in applying NVC in these areas of your life. You will receive much more from this IIT if you are acquainted with the basics of NVC before you come. However, if you have no previous knowledge or experience of NVC, or would like a refresher course, a foundation training will be offered during the first three or four days of the IIT.
Seminar Language: English with Indonesian translation.
Costs: see www.cnvc.org
Venue: Arma Hotel please go to their website here
Name der Veranstaltung: Bali 2017 IIT International Intensive Training (CNVC)
Datum: Freitag, 12. Mai 2017 - Sonntag, 21. Mai 2017
Veranstaltungsort: Arma Resort, Ubud